Saturday, April 5, 2008

Welcome to The Midas Touch



Weclome to The Midas Touch's offical blog!!!



I was pretty tired of www.hh4u.ca not updating their site so I could include some info, so I decided to start a little blog and get this stuff up on here.

FIRST.

For people who don't know me, I'm Nicholas Laroche and I'm the host for the internet radio show The Midas Touch, spinning alternate hiphop and bringing you the best from the underground. You can catch the show at www.hh4u.ca, Mondays, 8:00pm - 9:30pm EST.

SECOND.

I do a S***load of reviews of independent tracks on various web pages, and will centralize all my reviewing here, and with a link. Any of you who want to send me a track I'll gladly give it a listen and if it's hot enough drop it like it's... yeah, I'll play it on the show.

THIRD.

There is no third. Nah I lied. I'll also talk about my own music projects, I produce quite a bit of downtempo goodies, and hopefully some of you will like the tracks I make!

I'll wrap this up for now, and stay tuned tomorrow for some interesting news!

Peace,
Nick Laroche





No comments: