Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Midas Touch - April 21




I was going to start this entry with a witty joke but it was really bad so I changed my mind. Anyway the latest and greatest just went down last night, DOWNLOAD it and czech it out! On a related note I'm attempting to set this up as a podcast, but I'm not really figuring it out, nor really seeing the advantages in it. You're probably wondering why I bother then, the answer is simple, there's demand for it.

I had a smaller playlist this week, but I want to clarify the last few songs which are very well known tracks. Basically, with the smaller playlist, I had room to fill, and I decided to play tracks which have hugely influenced me in hiphop, to give people an idea where I'm coming from, music-wise. I generally don't do this but what the hell, sounded like a good idea at the time and there was a bit of room so the deed is done.

EDIT: I said and wrote the wrong track for Megadon, it should have been Lose Control. Fixed in the playlist. My bad!

Playlist:
Classified - Maritimes (Talk)
Inverse - Remember the Name
Megadon - Lose Control
K'Naan - My Old Home
Laroche - Flu Beat (Instrumental Talk)
CenSoul - Copasetic (A New Left Production)
Nicolay and Kay - The Light
JoeBG ft. Sans Pression - On Fou la Merde (Talk)
I.D - Radiowave
Wyclef Jean ft. Muzion - 24 Heure a Vivre
Tricky - Christiansands
Benu - Down Under the Moon (Instrumental Talk)
Aesop Rock - No Regrets
Tonedeff - Porcelain
Tech N9Ne - Suicide Letters
KenLo - Sunnymoon (Instrumental Talk)
Zion I - Venus
Outerspace - Third Rock
Laroche - Horns (Instrumental Talk)
Damien Marley - The Road to Zion
Talib Kweli - Get By
Nas - The World is Yours
Marco Polo ft. Masta Ace - Nostalgia

No comments: