Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Midas Touch - April 15

DOWNLOAD The latest and greatest by following the link. Once at the next page, click the "download" option on the right because the preview might be a little funky. And it saves me bandwith. Check out the links for some of the original material.

It was a good show, got lots of listeners... though in retrospect after listening to it I noticed I say "man" way too much. Paranoid delusions? Maybe. Be aware this is both in English and in French, as we represent from Montreal, QC, and try and touch both sides of the fences.

This was a "Greatest Hits" type show; Since I didn't get a lot of material recently I decided to look back and grab what I thought was fresh from other shows and toss it all together in this one, a showcase of some of the gold I've come across while hunting for fresh sounds.

p.s. Haha by the way try to ignore all the blatant plugs of my own projects which I selfishly toss in my mixes, MC Glorias was here and we worked are asses off on some projects and while the purpose of the show is to showcase other peoples talent I'm pretty confident with our own work as well. So there it is.

PLAYLIST
X-ecutioners - Turntablist Anthem (Always the intro)
810 - The City is Mine
Caserock - Radio Edit
Alaric Gee - Little Black Eyes
Laroche - Concept (Instrumental + Talking)
Glorias - Untitled (Laroche mix)
Mr.S - Odds and Ends (Laroche mix)
Mixwell - Freaky (Instrumental + Talking)
Preach - Crown me King
Stah Jones - 100%
7D - Sevsignal Remix
Spontane - Anthem (Instrumental + Talking)
Last Man Standing - Crow Flyin'
V-Block - On ai back
I.D - Things that went wrong
Ceullua 24 - Sax & Sex (Instrumental + Talking)
General Gordo - Fire 'n Ice (Instrumental)
Eka the Mad Samplist - BB32
Corey Drums, Lee Boogz - What do I do
KenLo - Wheels (Instrumental + Talking)
Laroche - Downtown (Isntrumental + Talking)
A Tribe Called Quest - Find a way (Carlos Nino Orchestrated Rendition)
Laroche - Airy (Instrumental + Talking)
Laroche - Lounge (Instrumental + Talking)
Mr.S - Lounge Freestyle Session
Rob. O feat. Pete Rock - So Many Rappers
Foreign Exchange - All That You Are (DJ Lowkey Remix)
Laroche - Flue Beat (Instrumental + Talking)
Buck 65 - Dang (Clyke Street Remix)

No comments: