Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Midas Touch - April 28


DOWNLOAD The latest episode of the greatest show on Earth.... in my, rather not-so-humble opinion. For those of you who are going to ask me about the technical difficulty I mention in the middle of the show, it's been edited out so no problems there. Though I will say it did suck when it happened.

No links this week! Sorry guys, most of these tracks / artists have sent me the material straight to my email address, and I have no clue where there webpages are, and I played a couple commercial releases as well. Next week I'll make it up though, hopefully. And you never know... if someone sends me a quick message with their site, etc. I'll hook the playlist up with some links, so look back every now and then.

Enjoy!

Playlist
The X-ecutioners - Turntablist Anthem (Instrumental Talk)
Nox - Wake Up
Bluntstarrr - I wasn't born to be a Rapstarrr
Spotrushaz - Papow!
Laroche - Untitled (Instrumental - Talk)
Lil Hiphop - You and Me
Little Dragon - Constant Surprises
Alaric Gee - Inspirations
Laroche Harsh (Instrumental - Talk)
Aphrodite - Jungle Brothers (DJ JePh VIP mix)
Tay Zonday - Chocolate Rain (Anon DnB ReMix)
Moba - Spring Theme
Sixtoo - Part 5 (Instrumental Talk)
Laroche - Flavors
Bill Withers - Ain't no Sunshine
Marvin Gaye - What's going on
Nina Simone - Sinnerman
Laroche - New Age (Instrumental Talk)
Mos Def - Modern Marvels
Kid Koala - Drunk Trumpet (Instrumental Talk)
Blockhead - Expiration Date


No comments: