Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Midas Touch - May 5


DOWNLOAD it right here. The show was a great success this week, I had lots of sick independent tracks, new material, and lots of listeners! Things are happening, which is good.

First, The Midas Touch has a good chance to be broadcasted Live from the Playpen, a sick little bar in Montreal, corner of Laurier and Pine, I believe. More news on that if it develops, but it's going to be sick to be able to have people come by and have a few drinks and chill with me while I do the show! I'll pre-thank the General himself, Frank the Tank, for this opportunity.

Second, thanks to volunteer Ill-Literate for helping me get some new tunes, and scouting the field for me. I'm currently in the vague process of actually working out a payment system for people to help me find new tracks, but it's in it's early stages at the moment. Basically I need to find a way to cover the costs of paying people to have them hunt down some tracks for me... once I figure that out, well, yeah.

p.s. Didn't get a chance to play something I said I was going to, apologies to Nigel Hall. The track will drop next week for sure!

Edit: Fixed the broken links.

Playlist
X-ecutioners - The Turntablist Anthem (Instrumental, Intro)
Triple N9ne Three - Day Through Night
Technicali - Find the Strength
Thee Phantom - Rock and Shake
Laroche - Low Beat (Instrumental + Talk)
The Roots - Rising Down
Modeselektor - Dark Side of the Sun (Original Mix)
V.O. Caliber - If it wasn't for
Dubkalib - Anthem (Instrumental + Talk)
Lwis - Preparer Vous
Born Talent - Deep with the Lyrical
Laroche - Thoughts (Instrumental + Talk)
Vitalsine - Livin' to Die
Reason - Dust on my Phone
Sam King - Parallels and Timelesness
Lil'Rascal - In My Life
Laroche - Wired Keys (Instrumental + Talk)
Ozomatli - Oh Le Le
M-TRI - Love Letter to the Pigs
Ill-Literate ft. Super TY - Collabo
Laroche - Abstract (Instrumental + Talk)
Sans Pression - Territoire Hostile
Little Dragon - Turn Left
London Elektricity - Fast Soul Music
Star Wars - Impterial March (Hiphop Mix, Instrumental + Talk)
Souldia - Mange La Marde
DJ Mitsu ft. Agape - Pursuit of Clarity



2 comments:

Unknown said...

my link is bad :)
-vitalsine

Nicholas Laroche said...

Fixed your link, Vitalsine