Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Midas Touch - May 12


DOWNLOAD it. Listen to it, Make love to it... naw, don't make love to it (unless you really want to), but enjoy the show. It was a quiet week, due to me working my A$$ off at work and being busy with non-music stuff... unfortunate because I had a sick line-up for the show. I'm thinking of doing an "Instrumental" theme soon enough, but I'll need to collect some nice hot beats before I do it, to make sure the show shines. I end the show with a quick fist-full of classic bangers.

Links will be up tomorrow, probably.

Tracklist
X-ecutioners - The Turntablist Anthem (Intro)
I.D - Midas Touch Freestyle
Chanes - Get it How
The Mammas and the Poppas - California Dreamin' ft. Tupac (Manny Remix)
Laroche - Arab (Instrumental + Talk)
DoubKalib - Year 2KLB
So Called - 2nd Cup, Bless the Wine ft. Bless
Redeye - Further is the Future
Laroche - Rhodes (Instrumental - Talk)
Meiso - Return of the BGirl
Accolade - Not Myself ft. ICON
The Synthesis - Pyro
DJ Shiro - Untitled (Instrumental + Talk)
Squarepusher - My Red Hot Car
Elementary - True Tears
Pendulum - Plastikworld
Gurden Gut - Move Me (Instrumental + Talk)
Zion I - Metropolis
DJ Intro - Introduction
DJ Snyder - Put your hands where my eyes can see (Remix)
KenLo -
Laroche - Bits 'n Pieces
Glorious - L'histoire d'une vie
Royal Flush - Family Stories
Royal Flush - Worldwide (Instrumental + Talk)
The Roots - Criminal Minds
AZ - Gimme Yours
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones pt. 2


No comments: